Clara Pearl Fine Hoop
Our fine earrings collection was developed out of a desire for high quality durable pieces that could be effortlessly layered with each other or more statement pieces seamlessly. Specially crafted to stay in the ear comfortably, to wear all day and night, wherever your life takes you.
The Clara Fine Hoop is the cool girl's version of classic and elegant. A single freshwater pearl floats at the bottom of a straight edged hoop for a dichotomy of structure and softness. Made from recycled gold or silver with a simple catch closure that stays in easily and removes the possibility of losing earring backs - something we've all experienced. Chic, understated and flattering, these deserve a place in everybody's wardrobe.
- Crafted from 0.8mm wire.
- Hand made by Elizabeth in Australia.
- Read about our Gold Vermeil here.
- Find more information on Necklace Lengths here.
- Made from recycled metals.
- Please allow time for your order to be made, unless tagged 'ready to ship' each piece is made to order and may take a couple of weeks to be shipped.
- As always, pieces can be made in other alloys, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about pricing.
Before purchasing, please read our Terms and Conditions page.