Natural Coin Necklace
The natural coin necklace is the EWJ take on a classic style. Recycled gold is individually rolled into a disc shape with naturally undulating edges, each piece will be the same weight and roughly the same size but with its own imperfect edges and texture. Layer it up with other pendants or wear alone. Hung on a 45cm chain.
Pendant measures approximately 13-14mm in width, but each pendant is one of a kind and exact measurements may vary.
- Hand crafted by Elizabeth in Australia.
- Read about our Gold Vermeil here.
- Find more information on Necklace Lengths here.
- Made from recycled metals.
- Please allow time for your order to be made, unless tagged 'ready to ship' each piece is made to order and may take a couple of weeks to be shipped.
- As always, pieces can be made in other alloys, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about pricing.