Elisia Fine Hoops
Our fine earrings collection was developed out of a desire for high quality durable pieces that could be effortlessly layered with each other or more statement pieces seamlessly. Specially crafted to stay in the ear comfortably, to wear all day and night, wherever your life takes you.
The Elisia fine hoop is a 8mm thick hoop with a finely textured rolled finish. Chic, understated and flattering, these deserve a place in everybody's wardrobe. The simple catch closure will stay in easily and removes the possibility of losing earring backs - something we've all experienced. The catch clasp also means that the wearer could choose to hang charms from the hoop without fear of them coming off.
- Hand crafted by Elizabeth in Australia.
- Read about our Gold Vermeil here.
- Find more information on Necklace Lengths here.
- Made from recycled metals.
- Please allow time for your order to be made, unless tagged 'ready to ship' each piece is made to order and may take a couple of weeks to be shipped.
- As always, pieces can be made in other alloys, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about pricing.
Before purchasing, please read our Warranty + Returns page.