L'ange Sharpe Sapphire Earrings
A delicate framing of freshwater pearls and reticulated textured metal surround a beautiful deep blue laboratory grown 5mm x 3mm radiant cut Sapphire. The L'ange Sharpe Sapphire earrings were inspired by the jewellery of ancient Rome.
Both the freshwater pearls and Sapphires are responsibly sourced.
Please note that every piece is handmade and will have its own imperfections. We believe this is a huge part of their appeal.
- Hand crafted by Elizabeth in Australia.
- Read about our Gold Vermeil here.
- Totally handcrafted from recycled metals by Elizabeth.
- Please allow time for your order to be made, unless tagged 'ready to ship' each piece is made to order and may take a couple of weeks to be shipped.
- As always, pieces can be made in other alloys, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about pricing.